Pages

Fear

Fear only exist in your mind. It is also something you learned as you grew up. If you notice, not everyone is scared of the same thing. I might say that I love dogs, and you might say your scared of dogs. That is because you could think of them as wild animals, and I can think of them as harmless cuties.

~I am personally scared of any bug that crawls or flies except for ants (which I'm working on). One day we found a dead cockroach in our bathtub. None of the kids (including me) wanted to kill it because it looked disgusting. I began to tell myself that its DEAD and it couldn't crawl on me. Resulting in that, I found the guts to pick it up and put it in the trash. I told my mother and she said that if you look at it like a bear, then you will see it as a bear.~

Once you begin to see your fear as the smallest thing in the world, you can conquer ANYTHING.

0 Teen Talk:

Post a Comment